Booking a Private Tour with Red Lantern Journeys
In this article we discuss the process to book a private tour with Red Lantern Journeys.
Please call us toll free at 1-877-362-2793 or email us and let us know that you are interested in a trip to one of our destinations. We’ll follow up with questions about how many people are traveling, your preferred travel dates, standard and types of accommodation, and any special interests or or occasions for your trip that we may be able to accommodate. We’ll discuss the different options, rough price ranges, and get your feedback.
After the initial consultation, we’ll email you a draft routing of the itinerary for your approval, then follow up with a more detailed itinerary with recommended accommodation, activities, and modes of transportation. You can provide feedback on the itinerary and ask for changes. Once we have an itinerary that you like, then we’ll work with our local partners to prepare a price quote for you.
If the price quote looks good to you, then you can book it by signing our online booking agreement, paying a deposit, and filling out traveler information forms for each person. We’ll also ask that you sign an online waiver of liability. We’ll initiate the reservations at that point and let you know when everything is confirmed. Typically within just a few days. The balance of the trip cost is due 75 days prior to departure.
If your reservation is made less than 75 days prior to departure, the non-refundable deposit will allow us to initiate reservations. Full payment will be due immediately upon confirmation of all hotels and transportation services. If the services quoted cannot be confirmed, alternate accommodation or transportation will be arranged and the price will be adjusted accordingly.
- We do an initial consultation to make sure that the services we can provide are what you’re looking for.
- We prepare a draft routing with destinations and modes of transportation
- After your review, we prepare a more detailed itinerary which will include descriptions of tours, activities, transportation times, and hotel recommendations.
- If that looks good, we’ll prepare a price quote for the itinerary
- You book online and pay a non-refundable deposit.
- We initiate reservations and inform you of the confirmations.
- Final payments are due 75 days prior to departure (or upon confirmation of services if booked less than 75 days prior to departure.
- About 3 to 4 weeks prior to departure, we’ll send you pre-departure documents that include your final itinerary, and important information to help you prepare for your trip.